The Delhi Transport Department has made high-security registration plates and color-coded stickers mandatory for vehicle owners in the national capital Delhi. The department had said that all vehicles sold before April 2019 are required to have this plate and stickers. According to the information, there are about 30 lakh vehicles, including HSRP, which are required to be imposed, including about 16 lakh two wheelers, 12 lakh four wheelers and 2 lakh commercial vehicles. If you also want to apply HSRP plate or sticker for your vehicle, then we are telling you how to do it. Before knowing its method, it is very important to know which documents are required for this.
HSRP: These documents will be required:
Vehicle owners will not be required to upload any document on the official website. It is mandatory for you to have your vehicle’s RC (registration certificate), registration number, registration date, chassis number and engine number etc.
Apply online like this HSRP:
1. For this, first you need to go to the website https://bookmyhsrp.com/Index.aspx.
2. You will get two options: High-Security Registartion Plate with Color Sticker and Color Coded Sticker, you choose the first one of them ie High-Security Registration Plate with Color Sticker.
Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G vs Realme X7 Pro: know, how much power?
3. After this, information such as vehicle number, chassis number, engine number, owner’s name, address, mobile number, vehicle class, vehicle type and fuel type will have to be filled.
3. After filling the details, your vehicle details will appear before you. Then you have to enter the contact information. In this, the owner’s name, email id, mobile number, billing address, district, city and GST (optional) will have to be filled. Then click on Next.
4. After this you will have two options. First home delivery and second dealer appointment. Home delivery charge is Rs 250 extra. If you select Home Delivery, you will be asked to enter the PIN code. Then check its availability. Here you will know whether there will be home delivery of the plate in your area.
5. If you select a dealer appointment, you will be asked to select the dealer. From here, you select a dealer. You will also see their charge with the dealer.
6. Confirm Dealer. After this, select the appointment date and time slot. Here you will also get appointment availability information. Confirm the date and time and click on Proceed.
5G support will be available in Redmi Note 10 Pro, the phone is listed on the certification websites
7. Now you will see booking summary. Proceed by checking it.
8. After this, confirm the mobile number and pay. The charge of almost all the dealers on this website is the same i.e. Rs 697.20. Download and download the Recept.
Know what is high-security number plate:
The High Security Registration Plate is made of aluminum. It also has a hologram on which the engine and chassis number will be written. Ashoka Chakra is also present on this. The registration number of the vehicle owner is also present on this plate. Also, a unique 7 digit laser code will also be written on it which will be different on every vehicle.